Sunday, April 3, 2011

CASE STUDY #33

OK... so I'm on a roll and thought while I had some time today I'd do one more challenge card.

Check out http://casestudychallenge.blogspot.com/

They give you an "inspiration card" and your challenge is to create something based the the "inspiration".

I've created a Mother's Day Card


Details please...
CS: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink
DSP: Sending Love
Ink: Chocoalte Chip, Pretty in Pink
Stamp Sets: Bliss, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Embellishments: Antique Brads
Tools: Stampin Sponges, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch

Enjoy your day!
Heather

4 comments:

  1. Oh, what a lovely design! Great colours and distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card. That damask design is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There will be one happy Mum when she opens this beautiful card, I love your colour combo- so elegant!
    Thanks for joining in the fun at CASE study this week! :)

    ReplyDelete