Monday, May 2, 2011

And out of hibernation Heather comes...

So.... life has been crazy, busy and stressful over the past 2 weeks and I'm thankful to Ana for "holding down the fort" with respect to posting! Here is a card I came up with for my mother's retirement. She loves the colour blue so I thought that the blueberry crisp paper would be perfect.

I also decided to enter this card in the CASE Study Challenge #37. The inspiration was so elegant and that's whhat I was trying to go for here.
Check out the challenge site @...      http://casestudychallenge.blogspot.com/2011/04/case-study-challenge-37.html

Card Details...
CS: Not Quite Navy, Marina Mist, Sahara Sand
DSP: Blueberry Crisp
Ink: Not Wuite Navy
Tools: Full Heart Punch, Modern Label Punch, Eyelet Border Punch
Embellishments: Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz, Not Quite Navy Brads

Enjoy your Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Heather

2 comments:

  1. So pretty, love the blues you've used. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASE Study this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty indeed, love the monochromatic look! Thank you for joining us at the CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete