Sunday, June 19, 2011

Summer...

Well the sun is shining and I'm inside packing up my house into boxes... I've decided to post a card while I still have my supplies out. Come Tuesday, they will all be packed away until my move in early July.

This card uses the CASE Study Challenge #44 as the inspiration. You can check out their website here...   http://casestudychallenge.blogspot.com/2011/06/case-study-challenge-44.html

Here is my card.

CS: Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
DSP: Razzleberry Lemonade, Playdate
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo
Stamp Set: Swirls and Curls Verses
Tools: 5 Petal Flower Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Build-a-Blossom Punch

Hope you are having an awesome weekend. Thanks for stopping by!
Heather

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful- such pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, really beautiful! I love the background :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic stamping! So glad you could join us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete