Sunday, February 27, 2011

Spring... please

London has experienced a winter like I have never seen before in my 8 years of living here. Snow, snow, snow, more snow, cold, cold, more cold, freezing rain, snow and (you guessed it) SNOW! I'm ready for spring. Yard duty is a nightmare "Stay off the ice hill..." I feel like a broken record. I used that saying with a student last week and he looked at me and said "Miss... what do you mean a broken recorder... is that like... a CD". Right... I forgot that you are most likely too young to get that saying!

Anyway, I feel it is appropriate to share a card Ana sent along. It uses the Sunny Garden DSP (seriously... dosen't that just scream spring, summer, sun etc.)???


The thing I love about Ana cards is that they use such clean lines. Here are the details for her card!

Sunny Garden
CS: Whisper White, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight
DSP: Sunny Garden
Ink: Poppy Parade
Stamp set: Well Scripted
Embellishments: Daffodil Delight Designer Button
Cool tools: Scallop Trim punch, 1 3/8" Circle punch, 1 3/4" circle punch
Thanks for stopping by our blog!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment