Saturday, March 26, 2011

Floral Delight card

Hi there,

I've been itching to create another card using the guidelines of a card challenge. I guess I'm catching the card challenge bug. For this card I went to http://inkspirations-challenges.blogspot.com/ to participate in their latest sketch challenge. At first I had one DSP in mind, but it just didn't feel right. After a while, I got out my Greenhouse Gala DSP and it all came together. I also was happy to use my Build a Blossom stamp set with the coordinating Blossom Petals punch. I just love this set!

Here's the sketch:



















And here's my creation:



















Here are the details:

CS: Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
DSP: Greenhouse Gala
Stamp set: Build a Blossom, So Happy for You (Sale-A-Bration)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry
Embellishments: Antique Brad
Tools: Blossom Petals punch

Thanks for stopping by,
Ana

2 comments:

  1. That big flower is fabulous :) Thanks so much for joining us at Inkspirations this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect choice on the DSP Heather. Your big flower looks great - can't wait until that one is available here! :)

    ReplyDelete