Sunday, July 3, 2011

Just for You Masculin Card

Hi!

I hope you're enjoying the long weekend. Yesterday the sky was pretty ominous and we had a thunderstorm, but today is a new day. The sun is shining. :)

I made today's card for my principal, Mark. He has left our school after about 7 years. Once I saw the clean and simple design from Clean and Simple Stamping I knew that it would be perfect for Mark's card.

Here's the sketch:
























Here's my card:


















Here are the details:

CS: Bordering Blue (retired), So Saffron, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
DSP: Sweet Pea (retired)
Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Embellishments: Chocolate Chip 1/4" grosgrain ribbon (retired)
Tools: Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, 1-3/8" Circle Punch

Thanks for stopping by,
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment