Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Blossoming Flowers

Hi,
I'm happy to be back for another post. For today's post I challenged myself to only use colours in the Regals Collection. I find that I don't usually create cards using these colours. I'm glad that I did because I really like this colour combination. For the design layout of the card I went to Clean and Simple Stamping's Fall to Layout 178. I really like this clean and simple design. I decided to not add a sentiment because like to have some blank cards on hand.

Here's the sketch:



















Here's my card:


















Here are the details:

CS: More Mustard, Elegant Eggplant, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Stamp Set: Bold Blossom
Ink: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
Embellishments: Basic Pearls
Tools: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch

Thanks for stopping by,
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment