Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spring Cottage Flowers

Hi,
Today's post will be short because I want to go outside and enjoy the lovely spring weather. For the sketch for my card I went to Stamping 411 Saturday Sketch 248. I really wanted to use my Cottage Garden stamp set. It's one of my favourites and I don't use it often enough.

Here's the sketch:













Here's my card:




















And the details are:

CS: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Stamp Set: Cottage Garden, Create a Cupcake
Ink: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry
Embellishments: 5/8" Rich Razzleberry grosgrain ribbon (retired), Basic Jewels (Pearls)
Tools: Decorative Label Punch

Thanks for stopping by,
Ana

4 comments:

  1. Love your colors! Great job with the sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so rich! I love your clean stamping and sweet design! Thanks for playing this week on stamping 411.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clean and beautiful. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that stamp set and color combo -- brings back sweet memories! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along this week on Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete