Monday, May 28, 2012

Baby Shower Card

Hello again,
I'm so excited for my friend. She's expecting her first child, a boy, in July. I attended her baby shower yesterday and today's post shows the card I made for her shower. For the sketch I went to Friday Mashup #60. The challenge is to mashup the sketch and to make a card/ project for the special man in your life. Well, I used the sketch and while this card isn't for a man, isn't definitely for a boy.

Here's the sketch:













Here's my card:

Here are the details for the card:

CS: Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
DSP: Nursery Nest
Stamp Set: Packed for Baby
Ink: Stampin' Write Markers (Bashful Blue, Basic Gray, Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Not Quite Navy, Peach Parfait, Pretty in Pink, River Rock, Sahara Sand, So Saffron)
Embellishments: 1/8" Marina Mist Taffeta Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by,

Ana

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete