Sunday, September 9, 2012

Cheerful Thanks

Hi there,

It's always good to have a large amount of thank you cards on hand. Well, it's time for me to create some new ones because I've gone through my stash. For this card I went to Sketch Frenzy Friday SSF090712 for the layout of the card. I was also inspired by the Just Add Ink challenge #134 - Just Add . . . Polka Dots!




Here's my card:


















The details are:

CS: Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry
DSP: Brights Patterns DSP (retired)
Stamp Set: Betsy's Blossoms, So Happy For You (Sale-A-Bration)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Tools: 1" Circle Punch
Embellishments: Lucky Limeade 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon, Brights Brads

Thanks for stopping by,
Ana

9 comments:

  1. Love the colors!! I just don't think to stamp on anything but white/vanilla! I love the way you did!!

    Thanks for playing along at SFF!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the colors you used. This would be a great card to mass produce and change the sentiment. Thanks for playing with us this week at SFF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! Love the bright bold colors you used! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice-great color combination!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bold and beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday this week, and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love that spotty paper, Ana - it makes a great background. I never would've thought to stamp in Rich Razzleberry on Daffodil Delight card, but it looks striking. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card Ana. I love your colour combo with the polka dots. Thanks for playing with us at JAI this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very interesting colour combo which I must try! lovely use of Betsy blossoms. Thanks so much for playing along with us at JAI this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really love this card. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday.

    ReplyDelete