Friday, March 15, 2013

Butterflies in the Clouds

Hi there,

It's great to be on March Break. The weather could be warmer, but spring is coming up. For today's post I wanted to use bright colours and butterflies to help me get in the spring spirit. For the card design I went to Freshly Made Sketches #77. Then I went to Hand Stamped Sentiments #155 for the colour choices. Next I went to Use it Tuesday #52 Diecuts, Punches and Cutouts.



Here's my card:


















Here are the details:

CS: Baja Breeze, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
DSP: Floral District
Stamp Set: Papillon Potpouri,
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Embellishments: Brights brads, Basic Rhinestones
Tools: Big Shot, Textured Impressions Cloudy Day Embossing Folder, Simply Scored Borders Scoring Plate, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch

Keep on stamping,
Ana

9 comments:

  1. pretty card. I love the cloud embossing. The butterflies are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Use It Tuesday this week.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors and great elements are all over this gorgeous creation! Love the embossing and pretty butterflies! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    P.S. It would be really helpful if you turned off Word Verification. It's often very difficult to decipher those number and letters and it makes commenting so much harder. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, love this colour combo, and great take on the sketch. Thank you so much for linking up with us at Use It Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Cute!!! Love all the texture- so pretty!!! The butterflies are really cute- love the bling on the middle one!!! Thanks for playing along with HSS, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty is this card? I love the colours you've used on this gorgeous card and your pretty butterflies! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love the cheerful look of your card and how it evokes Spring! Thanks for playing along with our color challenge this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet layers! That's a very lovely card! I love the clouds, and those butterflies look so great lined up tone-on-tone with that touch of bling. Thanks for playing at HSS! Erika

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty. I love the embossing with the butterflies. Thanks for playing with HSS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful card! I have a question regarding the card and wondering if you could email me (sarahlake87@gmail.com). Thanks!

    ReplyDelete