Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter card

Happy Easter everyone! I hope that you're enjoying the Easter weekend with friends and family. I'm enjoying having the time off to have a slower pace and I have more time for cards. This is the card I gave to Heather for Easter. The polka dots made me think of decorated Easter eggs. The DSP is retired, but I love the colours in the paper. Actually I'm using a few supplies that are retired. I need to use up my retired supplies so I could purchase some new things from Stampin' Up.

Here's the card:















Here's the recipe:

CS: Whisper White, Temping Turquoise
DSP: Petals & Paisleys (retired)
Stamp sets: Bliss, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Rose Rose
Embellishments: Basic Rhinestones, So Saffron 5/8" grosgrain ribbon (retired), Temping Turquoise 1/4" gros grain ribbon (retired), So Saffron brads (retired from the Rich Regals brads pack)
Tools: Modern Label punch, Word Window punch, paper snips

Enjoy the Easter weekend and I hope that you enjoy lots of chocolate!
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment