Monday, April 18, 2011

So happy Monday to you. In London, we got snow yesterday... seriously! April 17th and we got snow!
That being said, I decided to stay warm inside and catch up on my scrapbooking. I've been scrapbooking in the traditional sense since I was 13 or so - but this past year I was introduced to MDS (My Digital Studio) which I have now fallen in love with. MDS is an amazing software put out by Stampin' Up that allows you to make scrapbooks, cards, journals etc. on your computer. You can then either print them out though SU or take them to a local photofinishing place (I usually do Costco because it's so close to where I live)!

This 8 X 8 scrapbook page is a blue vintage inspired. The main colours are Marina Mist and Not Quite Navy. I'm thrilled with how it turned out. For those of you who don't know us personally and have wondered "Who are Heather and Ana???"... Ana is on the left and Heather is on the right!

Click on the picture to see it enlarged and check out the little details!


Hope you enjoyed this MDS page. I'm looking at sharing a few more in the future (now that I've figured out how to upload them!

Have a great Monday!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment