Saturday, June 18, 2011

Baptism Card & PPA98 Sketch Challenge

Happy Weekend everyone!

Today's post is a baptism card for a young cousin in the family. As soon as I received the invitation a couple of months agao I knew the colours that I would use on the card. The colours on the card are so similar to Pretty in Pink, Pear Pizzazz and Whisper White. The invitation has black on the border, but I decided to use Early Espresso instead. Here's a corner of the invitation. For the sketch design of the card I went to Pals Paper Arts.




Ppa sketch
















Here's my card:


















The details are:

CS: Early Espresso, Pretty in Pink, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
DSP: Brights Patterns
Embellishments: Whisper White 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Itty Bitty Buttons
Tools: Big Shot, Scallop Squares Duo Bigz Die, Scallop Trim Border Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack

Enjoy the weekend,
Ana

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet Baptism card. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete