Saturday, September 24, 2011

Autumn Gratitude

Happy Saturday!
Well, autumn has officially arrived. Yesterday was rainy all day, but today is a beautiful autumn day. I hope to soon go out and enjoy the day. SU-Only Challenges 28 Challenge, Fall Colours inspired me to create another autumn card and I once again reached for my Day of Gratitude stamp set. I also used a similar colour scheme from my previous autumn card. For the sketch I went to Just Add Ink's JAI 86 - A Sketch Challenge. I decided to keep my card clean and simple.

Here's the sketch:



And here's my card:



















The details are:

CS: Very Vanilla, Old Olive
Stamp Set: Day of Gratitude
Ink: Cajun Craze, Old Olive, More Mustard
Tools: Decorative Label Punch

Have a great weekend!
Ana

4 comments:

  1. Great card Ana, I love your colour choices! Thanks for playing along at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very autumn ispired and lovely card Ana. Thanks for playing along JAI this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great use of this set for that sketch. Love you fall colors too! Thanks for joining us in the SUO challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely crisp clean card Ana, lovely use of the Day of gratitude set & your colours.
    Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete