Saturday, October 1, 2011

Cheerful Thanks

Happy Saturday!
Today started off cloudy and gray, but now the sun is out. Yeah! The sunnier weather inspired me to create a happy and cheerful card. This card is for a sweet former student who recently donated a game to my current class. I've been wanting to use the Hostess DSP Cheerful Treat and I thought this cheerful and colourful DSP would be perfect for her. I went to Clean and Simple Stamping for the sketch.

Here's the sketch:




















Here's what I came up with:



















The details for the card are:

CS: Melon Mambo (textured), Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Concord Crush, Lucky Limeade
DSP: Cheerful Treat (Hostess)
Stamp Set: So Happy For You (Sale-A-Bration)
Ink: Melon Mambo
Tools: Doily Triple Layer Punch, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch

Have a great weekend,
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment