Saturday, October 1, 2011

Chocolate Fever

Happy World Card Making Day!

I know this is my second post today, but I wanted to add another one in celebration of World Card Making Day. For this card I am participating in three challenges. First of all, I went to Use It Tuesday's Challenge #16: Chocolate. It gave me a great opportunity to use my Eat Chocolate stamp set. Then I went to CR84FN Color Challenge39. This challenge uses the colours orange, yellow and brown. I really like this colour combination and it works so well with the chocolate challenge. Finally, I went to Stamping 411 for Saturday Sketch Challenge #222. I really like layout of the sketch challenge.





























Here is my card:


















The details are:

CS: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
DSP: Brights Patterns Pack (Daffodil Delight)
Stamp Set: Eat Chocolate
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight
Embellishments: 3/8" Pumpkin Pie Taffeta Ribbon (retired)
Tools: Big Shot, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, Decorative Label Punch, 2-1/2" Circle Punch

Happy card making!
Ana

16 comments:

  1. What a fun card Ana! Your pretty embossed background looks like a bar of yummy chocolate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color combo. You really did this little set proud. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!!! I'm no quitter either!! Such a fun card and so elegant too! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! The embossed border looks wonderful and the treats look scrumptious! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card...love that stamp! Glad you took this week's UIT challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card!! Hope you had fun with our challenge this week at Use it Tuesday!! - Heather B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ana, what a super, FUN card. Love the embossed frame. Thanks for playing along at CR84FN.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not a quitter either. Love chocolate too much. Thanks for joining us at Use it Tueday-Haven

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card!! I love the cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's the perfect card....cute and all about chocolate! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a pretty card! Love the image and the chocolate color... beautiful embossed frame! Thank you for playing along with us at Use It Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm no quitter either LOL! Thanks for playing along with us at Use It Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful! that pumpkin ribbon is delish! :D Thanks for playing with stamping 411 this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry about that comment!! I actually thought I was on a different blog!! Anyway I do love your card and those colors are awesome together!! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Stamping 411 Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ana, please be sure to email us at UseItTuesday@gmail.com so we can set up your Guest DT spot! :)

    ReplyDelete