Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I Love Stamping!

Hi!

I hope you enjoyed Thanksgiving here in Canada or Columbus Day in the US. The weather this past weekend here in London, Ontario was fabulous. It was such perfect autumn weather. For today's post I wanted to share how I've incorporated my love of stamping into my teaching career. Actually Heather inspired me. She decorated her evaluation binder and I wanted to do the same. I have decorated two binders - my day plan binder and my evaluation binder. I love how the colours of Stampin' Up go so well with the colours of my binders.

For my evaluation binder I went punch crazy and used one of my favourite DSPs - Razzleberry Lemonade. Here it is:























Details:
CS: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry
DSP: Razzleberry Lemonade
Tools: Spring Flower Bouquet Punch (retired), Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch

For my day plan binder I used another one of my other favourite DSPs - Island Oasis. For this binder I cut out each of the tropical flowers and only used one punch. Here it is:























Details:

DSP: Island Oasis
Tools: Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Paper Snips

Happy stamping,
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment