Friday, August 19, 2011

Beyond the Garden Birthday

Hi there,
Today's card is a birthday card for my mother-in-law. She loves flowers and I knew that Beyond the Garden was the DSP that I would be using for her card. I saw the sketch challenge #83 on Inkspirations Challenges and put the DSP and the sketch together to create the card.

Here's the sketch:













Here's my card:
























The details are:

CS: Wild Wasabi, Tangerine Tango, Peach Parfait, Whisper White
DSP: Beyond the Garden
Stamp set: Teen Tiny Wishes
Ink: Wild Wasabi
Tools: Scallop Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Trim Border Punch, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!
Ana

1 comment:

  1. How pretty! I'm sure your MIL will love it!!! Thanks for playing with us at Inkspirations :)

    ReplyDelete