Saturday, August 6, 2011

She's back... JAI 79 Just Add Tearing/Distressing

Hello friends...
After a crazy month of taking a course and moving into a new house I'm finally back and stamping/crafting again : )  I decided to take part in the Just Add Ink - Just Add Tearing/Distressing challenge today. I did it on MDS (My Digital Studio) and used digital effects to create the tearing and distressing... different, but kind of cool! If you would like to take a look at the challenge you can hop over to the following link  http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/2011/08/jai-79-just-add-tearingdistressing.html

Here is what I came up with...

This is my sister Kelly and I (Heather) getting ready for my cousins wedding. Totally by fluke, we matched and I had to get a photo. I used Island Indigo (one of the new In Colors) and a variety of stamps, punches and embellishments.

Thanks for stopping by and hope that you have a great weekend !!!

Heather

3 comments:

  1. Great work Heather. Can't wait till we get MDS here in Australia. Thanks for playing along at JAI this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a striking LO this is! LOVE your colour scheme! Thanks so much for playing along with us at JAI this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you two look fabulous! Love your layout too. I don't know much about MDS yet so not quite sure what I'm missing out on so far lol.

    Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete