Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Perfectly Purple

Hi!
Today's post uses a couple of shades of one of my favourite colours - purple. As soon as I saw the colour combination of Perfect Plum, Concord Crush and Very Vanilla for Picture Perfect Creations Challenge #67, I knew I wanted to create a card using these colours.



Here's my card:


















Here are the details:

CS: Concord Crush, Perfect Plum, Very Vanilla
Stamp Set: Bold Blossom
Ink: Concord Crush
Embellishments: Very Vanilla 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones
Tools: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, Decorative Label Punch

Thanks for stopping by,
Ana

5 comments:

  1. nice clean & simple card! Thanks for playing along with PPC this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Love your simplicity!! Like how you scrunched the ribbon! Thanks for joining us at PPC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ana, I love what you did with that ribbon. You did a great job with the colors and I like the clean and simple look of your card. Thanks for playing along at PPC this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful!!! Love your ribbon treatment too!! Thanks for joining our color challenge at PPC.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layer punch is awesome and I really like how you used the ribbon on your card. thanks for sharing it with us at PPC.

    ReplyDelete