Saturday, May 28, 2011

Floral Thank You

Happy Weekend everyone! Today's post incorporates three challenges. I'm using Stampin Royalty's sketch challenge #73. Next I went over to Picture Perfect Challenges for their PPC-CC #59. Then I went to Pals Paper Arts for their PPA 95-CAS-Elements of Style-Brads. I wanted to use Paisley Petals DSP again. I just love this DSP and it works so well with these challenges.






Brads

Here's what I came up with:

Here are the details for the card:

CS: Early Espresso, Old Olive, Whisper White
DSP: Paisley Petals
Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Old Olive
Embellishments: Marina Mist 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, pewter brads from Hodgepodge Hardward (retired)
Tools: Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack (to punch out corners)

Thanks for stopping by,
Ana

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh... I have this DSP. PERFECT use of the colors this week!! Thanks for joining us at PPC!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still *need* to get this paper pack! Thanks for showcasing our colors so well in your card, Ana! Great job!

    Lori - PPC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! Thanks for joining us at the PPC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts

    ReplyDelete