Friday, May 13, 2011

Tea Time

Hi there,

Happy Friday! It's been a very warm day today. It was such a nice contrast to the beginning of the spring when it was cold and wet. This card is for a birthday tea party that I've been invited to for tomorrow afternoon. A tea party is such a fantastic idea! As soon as I was invited to the tea party I was thinking of the card that I would create before I thought of what I'd wear. lol. I made my card tea themed as well as I used the mini coffee/tea cups from Itty Bitty Bits and my retired DSP, conveniently called Tea & Crumpets.

Here's the card:















Here are the details for the card:

CS: Always Artichoke, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
DSP: Tea & Crumpets
Ink: Alway Artichoke, Regal Rose
Stamp Sets: Itty Bitty Bits, Teeny Tiny  Wishes
Embellishments: Always Artichoke 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon, Always Artichoke brads (retired)
Tools: Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch

Have a great weekend!
Thanks for stopping by,
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment