Saturday, May 7, 2011

Love Birds - JAI 67

Hi there,
I hope that you're enjoying the weekend. The weather here today is bright and sunny. Finally! We've had quite a rainy spring. My latest card is for my sister and my brother-in-law for their wedding anniversary. I used Valentine Defined for this card. I love the pink flamingos for an anniversary card as well as for Valentine's Day. The flamingos are just too cute. This card incorporates the latest Just Add Ink sketch design.

Here's the sketch:
 























Here's my card:



















Here are the details:

CS: Basic Gray, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
DSP: Love Impressions
Stamp Set: Valentine Defined, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Basic Gray
Tools: Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder

Happy Mother's Day!
Thanks for checking in,
Ana

3 comments:

  1. lovely card and especially love the pink pirouette on the black

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Ana. Pink Pirouette and Basic Gray look beautiful together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, very pretty. I wish we had gotten that DSP here. Great job with this week's sketch.

    ReplyDelete