Sunday, May 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Triple Slider Card

Happy Birthday to Heather! I wanted to create a special birthday card for my dear friend and fellow blogger Heather so I decided to make her a triple slider card that Heather Summers created. Check out Heather Summers' blog Stamp With Heather - Triple Tier Slider Card for full dimensions and instructional video. It was easier than I thought to create, mainly because of the video tutorial.

Here's my take on the triple slider card:























Here's the card with all three tiers visible:
























Here are the details:

CS: Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla
DSP: Sweet and Sour
Ink: Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake
Embellishments: Rose Red 1/4" grosgrain ribbon (retired), Basic Rhinestones
Tools: Decorative Label Punch, Build a Cupcake Punch, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack

Thanks for stopping by,
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment