Saturday, May 14, 2011

HSS Anything GOES Challenge #67

After many days of searching... I found my camera and now have a bunch of cool things to share with you over the next few days!!!

My first post will be the HSS Anything GOES Challenge #67. The task is to create 3D project and then pair it with a coordinating card to create a complete set. Check out their website http://handstampedsentiments.blogspot.com/

I created a star scrapbook using the Celebrations DSP for a coworker. She has the cutest little boy who is almost 2. I then created a coordinating happy birthday card to make it a set.

And here is the star scrapbook:

Front cover...

View from the top...


View from the side...

And finally the coordinating card...


Soooo cute! Anyway... thanks for stopping by. Check back often this week as I promise to have a ton of new posts now that I've found my camera!

Have a great weekend!

Heather

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I have not made one of these. Will have to find a tutorial and give it a try. Thanks for joining us this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! What a great idea for a teenager to keep all those friends photos. Thank you for joining us at HSS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea for a scrapbook gift! I just love the fun design and the papers are so perfect for a little guy, too. I would love to make one of these. Thanks so much for playing along at Han dStamped Sentiments! :)

    ReplyDelete